MusicReplay offers you a playlist with the 100 songs you listened to most to this point this yr.
- In contrast to Spotify Wrapped, Apple Music Replay updates each week to trace your listening habits because the yr goes on.
- You’ll be able to solely entry Apple Music Replay in an internet browser, however it can save you the playlist to take heed to within the app.
Yearly, Spotify customers go wild for Spotify Wrapped, the characteristic that exhibits you your favourite songs of the yr. However Apple Music customers do not have to attend a yr, as a result of Apple Music Replay updates each week.
Here is the way to discover your Apple Music Replay and reserve it as a playlist to your library.
The way to discover your Apple Music Replay and reserve it
Unusually, you’ll be able to’t initially entry your Apple Music Replay by means of the Apple Music apps. As a substitute, you will want to make use of an internet browser.
Essential: On your Replay to work, you will additionally have to guarantee that Use listening historical past is enabled on no matter gadget you employ to take heed to music. Yow will discover this in your iPhone’s Settings app, within the Apple Music Preferences menu on a Mac, or within the Apple Music Settings menu on an Android.
1. Head to the Apple Music Replay web site. In the event you do not see something, ensure you’re logged in and have your advert blocker turned off.
2. Click on Get Your Replay Combine.
4. Click on + Add to avoid wasting the present playlist to your library. It will get saved precisely as it’s now, so if it adjustments sooner or later, you will have to re-add it.
5. In the event you head to the underside of the web page, you will discover your Replay record from previous years too.
When you save your playlist, it will seem in all of your Apple Music apps, that means you could hear in your cellphone too.
Verify again each week to see how your Replay record adjustments. It will reset at first of every new yr.